Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Ebb

Ebb & flow is part of the rhythm of life. Sorry for the gap in blogging!
Last weekend (Before Amie & Andy visited I had a great 3 day youth forum residential up at Staylittle in hills.
Then Amie & Andy came - see post below.

Then we spent a couple of evenings hanging out, laughing and worshiping with my brother Adam & Rachel who had one of their youth group over at Quinta ( about a 40 min drive away.) Good time!

On Sunday it was Joff's 12th Birthday. Happy & blessed birthday to you Joff! We shot up to Manchester for the day, we hung out at Waterstones, Hally bought sweets from Whittards, Joff & I got to explore the apple store which is so cool and we stopped for coffee & stunning carrot cake before heading to my parents for roast beef dinner with perfect gravy - mmm! It was special that Sylvia (otherwise known as granny Smith) came over for the afternoon too. Joff even managed to enjoy his second birthday cake. We came home via our Wrexham Church. A busy but really fun day.




Being a bloke I love gadget things! I've just got a new PDA which is a whole mini pocket computer. It's a MP3 player, a phone and it's got a camera & video on it. I took these on a walk the kids & I went on yesterday to learn some Spanish. (Walking & learning goes well) then I press a button and they appear on my laptop. How cool is that!

2 comments:

K said...

sounds like a fun/busy time. Love those family days out together. As far as techno gadgets go- ugh. I went to a homeschool meeting a few days ago and Ed gave me his Blackberry in case of emergency. During the meeting it vibrated and beeped and I had no idea how to even open the case let alone answer the darn thing.

artfulstampin said...

I luuurrvvvve macs! they'e so groovy and cool! and bookshops are just cool places to be too! hope you guys are well!