Saturday, January 13, 2007

Target practice stress test


If only I had a water pistol instead of a camera... this would have been great target practice. Actually the 3 of them are washing clothes in the jacuzzi because the washing machine's out pipe is blocked so we have a flooded laundry room and we're awaiting the plumber.

Beth & I have been talking and we made some commitments today around saving money. Decisions like this are always difficult to follow through on but we've also focussed on developing our dreams and understanding of our destiny. It's a lot easier to make sacrifices if you know where you're going. We're hoping that this will reduce stress... if you think you might be stressed try this easy test!

3 comments:

Poetsch Family said...

You just cracked me up, so funny. I was all serious and ready for the two dolphins, then just burst out laughing. Maybe I am really stressed! lol

artfulstampin said...

Ilove that pic, that's hilarious! Did anyone ask...does my bum look big in this?

Andy Wouda said...

I think I'm stressed!

I saw a cow and a dolphin, does this happen to lots of people, or is it only to those who stress a little to much.