Thursday, January 11, 2007

Stormy & Ruthless

We had storms & flooding in mid-wales today, it left huge areas without electric including County Hall where I work, so I've had a great extra day at home, we went out in the wind, then, this afternoon after lesson were done, we started Monopoly. For hours it ebbed & flowed with everyone being kind and paying debts if someone couldn't afford it or doing very 'generous'deals to help them out. Eventually as time dissapeared I became ruthless and it was horrible to foreclose on debt and 'bankrupt each of my children. I think they were genuinely offended that their own Father could be so cruel. They're now in bed and I'm left feeling ruthless!

4 comments:

K said...

Ha! I couldnt help laughing! Victory is sweet even at the expense of our children. Just kidding. I love the gorgeous photo of your country side. We should swap houses and you all can move to Canada and we will live in Wales. It looks breathtaking.

Amie said...

I can't believe you!!!!!!!

I always LET Hally win!!!!!!!

(I hope she doesn't read this or she might have a thing or two to say about that claim I just made)

Andy Wouda said...

Way to go on that Nidgel sounds like I need to come and play with you! Its fun to do good at that game!

So did Hally try to get Park Lane!!!

Poetsch Family said...

Remember it is only a game! lol Good family time playing games. We have been doing a lot of that lately since it has been pretty cold up here in Fort St John. Inside days pretty much every day.