Saturday, September 29, 2007

Simple things

A quick update on the simple things in my life: I still love my new car (VW Passatt) everytime I walk into the yard or out of work... I smile and and give God a thankyou hug in my heart. I got my chainsaw serviced and a new chain on it this week... woohoo! and I've just been out using it and oh what a difference! and after a break of 18 months I've just registered to do my dissertation which will finnish off my MA in Community Education ....ouch! I've finnished my Health Matters film project and it is so nice to get paid another installment, just some final little edits before signing it off. All in all I love life, homeschooling, family, God, Beth, Home-cooking, the car, communion, music, the view from my bathroom, the chainsaw, apple computers and my comfy bed when I get there! (Please note the preceeding list has no particular order and uses the word 'Love' to cover philio, adelphos, eros & agape but I'm not telling you which one where!)
In the midst of all the wedding stuff we took a field trip to the National Space Centre.


No comments: