Monday, May 07, 2007

cinqo de mayo

This year's cinqo de mayo Mexican celebrations were delayed by 48 hrs due to our Yeovil weekend. We didn't do the whole fajita - taco - frozen margarita pie thing this time but we did the pinata sweets & movie though. Joff is by far our most enthusiastic pinata beater!

We have a lot on at the moment. In addition to a demanding job, and the huge & enjoyable task of homeschooling we are starting a new business. Yes we thing we're a little insane too.
If we are going to achieve all we desire then I'm going to need to put some 'time management' tools to use. The getting up and into the pool for 6:30 is going well and really helps but I seriously need more self discipline and to learn how to say 'No!' to all the people and tasks demanding my time. Finally, I need to get fit so I have more energy to get everything done. The swimming is one step, pinata beating may well be the way ahead!

No comments: