Thursday, April 26, 2007

It went wrong.....


So I was making Nidge's tea......I chopped up some butternut squash and put in the oven to bake. Then I completely forgot I'd done that and put some fish in the oven. Then I decided that I fancied some mushrooms so I put some on the Aga to cook. As I was doing this I remembered I'd put some washing out and it was starting to rain so I went and got it in......which made me thirsty......which made me notice the garlic nam bread in the fridge.........which needed used so I put it in the oven. When I put it in the oven I saw the fish and thought Nidge likes "mushy peas with his fish" (it's an English thing). So when my poor husband got home he had a plate of....fish,mushy peas, butternut squash, mushrooms and nan bread. In case you were thinking of copying this combination I wouldn't it doesn't work............but bless him he did eat it anyway!

No comments: