Saturday, February 03, 2007

expectant imagination

Beth's working and I'm sat here with Meg & Joff dancing with each other round the living room, very cute! Yesterday, being Groundhog day, we watched the film we the same name with sticky popcorn, ice-cream, homemade lemonade, fruit and marshmallows to toast on the fire. A fun evening that left Beth & I at least, feeling a little sickly! Then last night we went to a conference at the little church in Brockton I've mentioned before. Great worship and speaking that came from men that knew the Loving Father Heart of God. It was good to be gently reminded of some things I've lost focus on. I think we've got things - destiny - dreams in life that we're believing for but after a while; hope can start to fade. Faith needs hope (expectant imagination) and some of my hope was revived last night.
Now the kids have stopped dancing and we're watching the film 'Parent Trap' which always make me cry - how pathetic is that!
ps Bar a hick-up last weekend, I'm doing great on getting up at 6:30 daily. Miracles happen.

1 comment:

K said...

Aliah and I love the parent rrap. I also like the old version with Haley Mills, but the new one is very cute. Lindsay Lohan was so cute. Sounds like a fun night!