Saturday, December 23, 2006

La Tasca

It's almost midnight and we're all sat in the posh lounge with the Christmas Tree watching Pride & Prejudice. It's been a fun day. Halandra was upset when setting up Monopoly for the second half of her 'head to head' with Andy to find that the photograph that was taken for accuracy had been doctored! (I had 'photoshopped' 6 hotels on Andy's properties.)
This afternoon Adam (my brother) & Rachel popped over with Jacob, Amelia, Elijah & Zachary their children. Beth & I walked along the road to visit Granny Smith and Mike too (and Elliot the dog!) which is always a giggle - Flo was visiting and she was great fun too. When we got back all the children had settled down on the floor to watch 'Cars' on DVD. So Beth & I made Welsh Cottage Pie for everyone for tea. Yummy ... except for Beth's lumpy potatoes!
With so many people and stresses of the season it is important to take regular breaks so we all went into Manchester and then over to La Tasca for a lovely Tapas meal. It was the first time Megan Joff & Hally have had tapas and they loved it. We went round the table and all said one positive thing about each other person there . My children delight my soul when they behave so wonderfully and act from their personalities.

1 comment:

Andy Wouda said...

so it looks like I did win that game in the end! Lots of fun! I would like to try some tapas, some time, I have never had any~