Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Boxing Day Breakfast


Early this Boxing day morning we sprang out of bed and did the 2 hour drive up to my parents in Manchester. Tony & Debbie with Aidan & Mattaeus have just flown in from their 3 months in Australia and drove up to Manchester with my lovely Auntie Sylvia for a couple of days. It was really wonderful to see them all again after so long and it was great to see how well the children all got on so naturally.
We arrived to a fabulous buffet breakfast; bacon, sausage, ham, fruit, breads, cheeses, pancakes & maple syrup - It was worth the drive!

I didn't manage to get a family photograph this time so I've attempted to compile my own!
I love that all the girls in the house went for a coffee and left the men to play charades with the children. It was hilarious with giggling till it hurt. There are some seriously unflattering but fun photos here that I could get sued for except I didn't take most of them!
We had a great day and it was really good to come home to a log fire and Christmas Dinner leftovers

No comments: